Moving Light Technician
A.C.T Lighting, Inc. is a leading importer and distributor of cutting edge lighting products. The company provides superior customer service and value to all of its clients.
The Moving Light Technician position is based at our Hackensack, NJ facility. The qualified candidate will be self-motivated, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work within a team in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair fixtures both under supervision and independently.
- Deliver prompt and courteous communication of equipment status to customers.
- Prep new equipment to be sold as per company guidelines.
- Provide product customer support.
- Assist sales team with technical information and product demonstrations as necessary.
- Travel to perform onsite service calls and attend tradeshows as required.
- Prepare and keep records pertaining to labor, equipment, and materials used in assigned projects.
- Minimum 1 year of production entertainment industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the use, and maintenance of moving lights.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, and technical documents.
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Excel, and Word)
- Previous experience in the use, and maintenance of Clay Pay, Robert Juliat, and MDG products.
- Ability to lift up to 75 Lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
A.C.T Lighting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and